Skip to content
- Improvement: [wlt-if] can now be nested. You can nest [wlt-if] statements upto three levels deep. – Read more: https://weight.yeken.uk/shortcodes/
- Improvement: [wlt-if] field now supports one or more fields (creating an AND statement). Fields can be specified in a comma delimited list. – Read more: https://weight.yeken.uk/shortcodes/
- Improvement: Prompt to login text when [wlt-form] is in target mode has been modified to remove reference to weight entry.
- Improvement: Added additional text to display whether the measurements are optional or mandatory.
- Improvement: Added a license check to be performed on software update.
- Improvement: Added [wlt-bmi] – a shorter name for [wlt-recent-bmi].- Read more: https://weight.yeken.uk/shortcodes/
- Bug fix: Fixed a typo in a Progress Bar error message.
- Bug fix: Removed “Delete user data” command from redirect querystring if previously specified.