An easy to use WordPress Plugin that allows a user to keep track of their weight history in both tabular and chart format (Chart.js). The plugin is available in a Free and Pro version. This Wiki will help outline the features of the plugin and how to use it successfully.
Core features (for free and pro versions):
- Users can specify their weight and notes for any given date
- Target weights – allow people to specify target weights
- Various shortcodes that can be used to display total weight loss, start weight, most recent weight and difference from target.
- Chart.js Used to render line graphs
- Supports Imperial (Pounds or Stones & Pounds) and Metric (Kg) units
- Optional use of tabs to display data and forms.
- Supports UK and US date formats.
- Includes translations for several languages e.g. German, Dutch, Brazilian-Portuguese, etc
License type 2: Pro Plus features (£ a year)
Besides the features listed under Pro, the Pro Plus version benefits from the following:
License type 1: Pro features (£ a year)
Besides the features listed under core, the Pro version benefits from the following: